Thursday, February 23, 2012

Steal Away...

I am in love with traveling.  I absolutely relish learning about new cultures and savoring all the beautiful and different architecture that sounds me.  I love sampling the local quisine and bringing home a bite or two or a recipe to share with others.  I even enjoy seeing what is in my own backyard.  Traveling is hands down, my favorite past time, but alas, I can't do it all the time.  So between adventures there is always Samantha Brown!
Just the other day I was treated to a trip to Vienna, Austria and Florence, Italy (both places I have had the pleasure of visiting) via Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe television show.  She gives you such great insight and has the best non-annoying perky personality to illustrate her travels.   This girl goes everywhere! 





If you've got a trip planned somewhere beautiful, exocit, historic, fun, romatic...chances are, Samantha Brown has covered it and can give you some great tips on how, when, and why to travel.  From smaller weekend get-aways, to overseas jetsetting, Samantha's show is definitely worth checking out before you decide to pack your bags.  Watch one of her many DVDs, listen to her podcast, or catch her throughout the week on the Travel Channel





By air, by sea, or TV, sometimes you just gotta steal away...


No comments:

Post a Comment